Top video editing software?
Yes, in this post I’m gonna talks about the best video software in 2019, where you can easily edit your videos like professional so go head.
1. Wondershare Filmora9 (Easy to use)
Wondershare Filmora is the best video editing software also it is very easy to use video editing software I have ever used. Here are some features of Filmora 9:
- A wide support for different formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, AVCHD, MKV and more.
- Enables you to crop, trim, cut, split and combine in a few clicks.
- Various top-tier video effects including motion elements, animated titles, royalty-free music, and transitions.
- Make your footage look like a Hollywood film with a color tuning tool.
2. Blender – Free & Professional Animated Toolset
Blender is the free open source 3D content creation which supports all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.
- Input formats: latest audio and video formats
- Output formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, 3GPP, WebM.
- Advantages: A lot of advanced features, perfect for advanced users
- Limitations: Learning curve is steeper for beginners; Very limited learning resources.
3.DaVinci Resolve – Free Video Editing Software
Davinci is the best free professional video editing software, there is also available the paid version.
Except for multi-camera editing, 3D editing, motion blur effects, and spatial noise reduction which are only available on the paid version DaVinci Resolve Studio.
- Supported formats: ARI, MTS, MXF, AVI, CIN, DNG, DPX, CDX, MP4, MXF, EXR, MOV
- Advantages: Stunning image quality. Color correction and audio editing are also excellent in Davinci Resolve.
- Limitations: Learning curve is steeper for beginners.